To the Dentist/Dental Office:
1. DDS, inc. will assist you in finding temporary, permanent, or seasonal employees.
2. DDS, inc. will provide you with resumes we have on file for the position you are hiring.
3. DDS, inc. will assist in setting up initial interviews and working interviews between you and DDS, inc. candidates.
4. DDS, inc. will provide you with references, employment history, information regarding status with the Board of Dentistry and background checks, and assist in the negotiating process.
5. DDS, inc. will provide you with any temporary coverage you may need until the position is filled. 6. DDS, inc. has affordable and reasonable rates for the permanent placement fee associated with hiring a DDS, inc. candidate.
To those seeking Permanent Placement:
1. DDS, inc. will help you in your quest to find a position in dentistry that is right for you.
2. You tell us the type of position and any benefits you are seeking, and we will assist in the negotiating process.
3. DDS, inc. will review your resume and make changes/suggestions as needed. We will assist in making sure the text flows and looks professional.
4. DDS, inc. will assist in preparing you for the interview process, assist in setting up a working interview, and aid in any negotiations necessary for the acquisition of the position.
5. DDS, inc. can assist you in finding temporary work (if needed) while looking for a permanent position.
6. Fees may be incurred for a background check or to build resumes. All candidates are subject to a background check.
Click on the "App for Permanent Work" if you are interested in us assisting you in finding a permanent position. Then fill out & mail or fax to our office (the application is not interactive).Whatever your needs may be - Let our team of professionals help you in your time of need.